Who we are
Our website address is: https://seakayakingholidays.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
What Information I Collect
- I collect only the information that I need in order that I can provide you with the Service you have bought from me.
- Contact information, This comprises your name, address, phone and email details necessary to contact you for matters concerning the Service that you have bought from me ,and emergency contact/ land contact in case of an incident.
- Medical information. To allow appropriate trip planning.
- Credit card information, If you choose to pay for your service by credit card by telephone, in person or through the website no details of your card information are retained by me after the payment has been processed.
Sharing Your Information With Third Parties
- I don’t share your information, except to medical authorities rescue or coastguard if there is an incident during activity.
Access To Your Information
- You can receive a copy of the personal information that I store about you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can make a Subject Access Request via an email to
email@example.com. I will respond to your request to initially acknowledge the request, and will follow up within 30 days with any held data.
- Security checks will be necessary before this information is released to you.
Accuracy Of Your Information
- The accuracy of the information that i hold If you believe or suspect that the information I hold may be in error in any way, please contact me at the above address or send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org giving the changes in information necessary.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.